|Computer monitor/display/adapter Home|
| Bookmark this page |
Bookmark this page
The monitor or display of a computer is the primary user interface. Monitor problems are some of the most common computer problems since the voltages inside a monitor can be as high as 10 KV. Many of the problems can be fixed yourself by simply changing the settings but in a few cases you may have to either replace or repair the monitor.
How to troubleshoot and fix computer monitor/display problems
1. The monitor/display flickers
2. The display works fine initially, then after some time there are black lines on the screen and then the display disappears
There is a problem with the copper windings in the CRT monitor which are getting heated. It is better to replace the monitor
3. For a new monitor, you get a blank screen or distorted image.
Many monitors, especially LCD monitors, can only handle resolutions which are less than the native resolution, so set the resolution at the native resolution only. The native resolution of a LCD display is lower for smaller LCD screen sizes, typically 1024 X 768 for 15" LCD. CRT monitors have a better resolution than LCD displays
4. The display on the monitor is not steady
6. Monitor becomes blank occasionally
Could be a problem with the display card, check with another monitor. The monitor display cord and power cable should be fixed properly and there should be no loose connection.
7. Dark Spots on the Screen.
Find all the info that you need about " itune code 123digitalcode " at http://www.123digitalcode.com
© Copyright fixit.in